1. Do guests have to purchase the package or can they order A La Carte?
A: No. Guests are not required to order from our packaged menu's. Guests are allowed to choose items A La Carte so long as all they order enough A La Carte items that meet the minimum charge per person. The price of the minimum varies based on what night of the week you choose to attend Byblos?
2. Is there live entertainment at Byblos on Weekdays as well?
A: No unfortunately. Their is currently only live entertainment available on Friday ans Saturday nights.
4. What time does the belly dancing begin?
A: The belly dancing begins between 11:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
5. What time does the live singer go on?
A: The live singer(s) typically go on stage between 11:30 p.m - 12:00 a.m.
6. What is the parking situation?
A: Byblos offers FREE Valet, as well as underground parking. In addition to that we are surrounded by plenty of street parking!
7. What is the dress code?
A: Elegant-casual to club attire. No hats or sweat pants. Byblos is absolutely the best spot to get dressed up for if you wish.
8. Is there an age requirement?
A: You have to be 21+ years or older in order to purchase alcohol or hookahs from our establishment. No exceptions.
9. Are there vegan or vegetarian options
A: Yes. We have plenty of
10. What is the best way to reserve a table?
11. Is there a contact number/email ?
12. Is there hookah ?
13. Is there a full bar?
14. Can we rent out the space for a private party? If so how do we go about it?
Location & Hours
1964 Westwood Blvd.
West Los Angeles, CA 90025
Sunday – Wednesday 08:00PM – 1:00AM
Thursday – Saturday 08:00PM – 02:00AM
Closed on Mondays